UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018-www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conduction Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2018 for Assistant Commandant (AC) . Candidates can apply online through online application Form of www.upsconline.nic.in .
Details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, how to apply, no of posts and other information is given below for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018
- Name of the organisation :Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Official Advertisement Website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Post Name = Assistant Commandant (AC)
- Exam Name=Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2018
- Exam Date – July -2018.
- 1. Border Security Force (BSF) :
- 2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) :
- 3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) :
- Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament
Selection Process of UPSC AC Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination+ Physical / Medical Standards Tests+Physical Efficiency Test +Interview/ Personality Test.
Mode of Application -online
View More Info >>UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 www.upsc.gov.in