You connect Ethernet Port A on a Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 Series device to the network. The device is currently using the default settings. A DHCP server exists on the network.
Which of the following will be displayed when you issue the status command?
- The default static IPv4 address will be displayed.
- The default static IPv6 address will be displayed.
- A dynamic IPv4 address will be displayed.
- A dynamic IPv4 address and a dynamic IPv6 address will be displayed.
- No address will be displayed.
A dynamic IP version 4 (IPv4) address will be displayed when you issue the status command on the Cisco TelePresence multipoint control unit (MCU) 5300 Series device. By default, Ethernet Port A is configured to use a dynamically assigned IPv4 address from a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server. Although IPv6 addressing is disabled by default, the MCU supports both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
To configure Ethernet Port A to use a static IPv4 address on Ethernet Port A, you should issue the static A ip-address subnet-mask [default-gateway] command. To configure Ethernet Port A to receive an IPv4 address from a DHCP server, you should issue the dhcp 4 A command.