A user reports that when opening a web browser, the initial page loads to a search engine the user does not recognize. When the user performs searches on the site, the results are often irrelevant, and there are many pop-ups.
Which of the following should a technician do to resolve these issues? (Choose two.)
- Reset the user’s browser to default settings
- Delete the user’s cached images, temporary files, and cookies
- Reboot the user’s computer and install a secondary antivirus
- Convince the user to use a different web browser that is currently unaffected
- Download the update to the user’s web browser of choice
- Remove any unapproved applications from the user’s startup items