A user calls a technician to report issues when logging in to a vendor’s website. The technician is able to log in successfully before going to the office. However, the technician is unable to log in when in the user’s office. The user also informs the technician of strange pop-up notifications.
Which of the following are the MOST likely causes of these issues? (Choose two.)
- System files have been deleted
- Proxy settings are configured improperly
- The OS has been updated recently
- There are disabled services on the vendor website
- Program file permissions have changed recently
- There is a rogue anti-malware program