A technician is working on a virtual server migration project. The technician has already completed the SOW; however, the servers will not work without a critical network configuration that was missed in the original SOW. The technician needs to make the adjustments quickly.
Which of the following best practice processes should the technician perform NEXT?
- Obtain end-user acceptance for the proposed changes and submit a change plan for additional work.
- Submit the changes to the change board for approval.
- Notify the change team of the changes needed and perform the changes.
- Escalate to stakeholders and obtain override approval for out-of-scope changes.
- Document the changes and perform the work.