Corporate management is concerned about the security of the company’s mobile phones, in the event they are lost or stolen. Management instructs the IT staff to ensure the data on the devices is not accessible by unauthorized users.
Which of the following would provide the BEST level of protection in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- Use full device encryption
- Enable a pattern lock
- Implement remote wipe features
- Use device lockout policies
- Require complex administrator passwords
- Disable unknown application installations