Delhi Metro JE syllabus 2018-2019|Question Paper SC,TO,Maintainer|DMRC Junior Engineer syllabus 2018-19|Delhi metro maintainer syllabus|Exam pattern 2018-19
www.delhimetrorail.com-Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is published recruitment post of station controller(SC), train operator(TO), junior engineer ,maintainer, customer relation assistant(CRA), office assistant, stenographer ,account Assistant. Candidate can apply online for these post from official website of DMRC (www.delhimetrorail.com).A lot of applicant candidate are searching Delhi Metro JE syllabus 2018-2019,Question Paper,DMRC Junior Engineer, Maintainer syllabus 2018-19.
- Name of organisation -Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Official website -www.delhimetrorail.com
- Name of post -Junior Engineer, Maintainer and Other Posts
- Job Category -State Government Job.
- Apply Mode- Online.
Full Details of DMRC JE Exam Pattern/Delhi metro JE Syllabus 2018-2019.
- Question Paper of Dmrc JE/SC/TO exam will be objective type ???
- Is there negative marking in Delhi metro JE,SC,TO exam ???
- Question paper of Delhi Metro JE,SC,TO will be in Hindi language ???
Answer-Both English Hindi
Selection process of Delhi Metro Post are based on written exam and interview for station controller(SC), train operator(TO),stenographer , junior engineer(JE) ,maintainer, CRA, office assistant. Delhi Metro is going to conducting written exam for recruitment of station operator ,train controller ,junior engineer and maintainer and other.here you can find Delhi metro JE syllabus 2018-2019 for upcoming exam of station controller(SC), train operator(TO),junior engineer.
Selection Process = Written Exam+Dmrc Interview +Medical Fitness Test
Dmrc Written Exam Details
- Paper 1(Objective type) and Paper 2 (English language)
- Note -Paper 2 is not for Maintainer
DMRC Question Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- 120 objective question
- Time 1:30 hour
- There will be Negative Mark for wrong ans.
DMRC Question Paper-2 /Delhi Metro JE syllabus 2018-2019:
- Total no of Question -60
- Paragraph Writing
- Essay and Questions on Science & Technology
- Question Paper Duration- 45 Min
- Negative Marking-1/3