Ann, an employee at a company, calls the help desk to report issues logging on to a vendor’s website. Joe, the technician, is able to log in successfully with his credentials before going to Ann’s office. However, when he attempts to log in from Ann’s office, Joe experiences the same issue. Ann asks Joe questions about the new software installed on the laptop from the pop-up notification.
Which of the following are the NEXT steps Joe should take to resolve the issue? (Choose two.)
- Ask Ann for her credentials to verify and log on to the vendor’s website from Ann’s laptop
- Verify Ann’s laptop has the correct browser settings
- Check all browser cached files on Ann’s laptop and log on to another vendor’s website
- Attempt to log on to another vendor’s website from Ann’s laptop
- Ask Ann about the notification and review the installed programs
- Reinstall the browser, reboot the laptop, and check the vendor’s website again