The IT department has installed new software in the folder C:\Program Files\Business Application\. Ann, a user, runs the business application and tries to save her work. When doing so, Ann receives the following error:
Cannot save file C: \Program Files\Business Application\file1.wrk – Access is denied.
Which of the following would be the MOST secure solution to this error?
- Add Ann to the local Power Users group
- Set the software to save to the %APPDATA% folder
- Add Ann to the local administrator group
- Give Ann write access to C:\Program Files\
- Give Ann permission to elevate her permissions through a UAC prompt